|Bell Springs Winery|
Wine Club Terms and Conditions
- Members must be 21 years of age.
- Each quarter your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express card will be billed automatically for a minimum of 3 bottles of wine you have chosen or you’ve decided to take the selections from our winemaker, including your member discount, plus tax, handling and shipping. Shipping costs will be excluded if wines are picked up.
- Shipping and sales tax will vary between states and location.
- There is NO membership fee and you may cancel at anytime by simply giving written notice at least 7 days prior to wine club processing quarterly. However, members must commit to their first order.
- Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to Kailee: email@example.com and the confirmation must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to wine club processing. Membership continues until cancellation is confirmed in writing.
- Membership requires commitment to at least one 3-bottle quarterly wine club order. Early termination without accepting one quarterly order will be subject to a $60 charge.
Monthly Wine Availability:
- Bell Springs Winery produces small batches of each carefully crafted wine, and therefore quantities are limited. If you have chosen specific wines for your order and do not pick up your wines in the month they were offered, those wines may no longer be available. Please contact Bell Springs to let us know if you are unable to get your wines so we can ship them to you to ensure they do not sell out. Bell Springs Winery may substitute other wine for any wine that is no longer available, without any adjustment or refund at our discretion.
Wine Pick Up:
- We love seeing our members at the pick up parties, but understand it’s not possible for everyone to come. If you are in the area and would prefer to come by and pick up your wines after the party, please notify us. If your wines have not been picked up by the next quarterly party, Bell Springs will ship them to you at your expense to the address we have on file.
- Wine club members’ credit cards will be charged approximately 1 week prior to the designated pick up party date. Please ensure your credit card and billing information is updated in the system at all times.
- Bell Springs Winery has the right to cancel your membership at any time for any reason.
- Failure to keep account information up to date will result in potential suspension / cancellation of your club membership.
- If your account has been placed on hold or is suspended, you are not eligible for Bell Springs Winery discounts.
- Members shall act in the best interest of Bell Springs Winery and refrain from purchasing wine at a discount for non-members.
- Free tastings/glasses as part of your membership benefits, can only be used once per day and only at one (1) location - Bell Springs Winery or Sidecar Tasting Room. This means you cannot come to the winery and get a free tasting and then visit Sidecar and get a free glass.
- Returned shipments as a result of incorrect address or marked undeliverable will be re-shipped at member’s expense. Someone 21+ must be available to sign for each shipment.
- Bell Springs Winery will communicate with our members through a combination of email, phone calls, voicemail, and texts and we have your explicit permission to do so through each of these channels.
Updated: April, 2017