|Bell Springs Winery|
Wine Tour Operator Guidelines
Effective March 1, 2018
We are updating our process for groups in order to continue providing excellent service to our customers. Please read through and share with your drivers / operators. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our inability to accommodate your guests, and may result in your tour company not being able to bring patrons to Bell Springs Winery.
- Complete the Group Tasting Request Form on our website - do not text or email individual staff.
- We require tour companies to keep a valid credit card on file. If we cannot successfully charge the card on file or physical card from the driver, we will charge the guests directly.
- Drivers must come into the tasting room to “check in” their group and sign with a minimum of 15% gratuity included. 20% will be added for groups of 15+.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hrs in advance of the requested date/time. Same day accommodations may be possible, but not guaranteed.
- You should plan for your group to have at least 45-60 mins on the property. If you are running late, individuals can get glasses/bottles instead of going through a tasting.
Saturdays are the busiest day of the week for us, so in order to give everyone a wonderful experience we have made some changes:
- Groups of 10+ will not be allowed without booking at least 24 hrs in advance.
- If your group arrives 15 mins or more after your approved time, we may not be able to accommodate you. Drivers should call the winery prior to arrival to ensure the group can be served if you are running late.
- If your group is rowdy/loud and disturbing other guests, your driver will need to remove the group without a refund.
- We require 24 hrs notice for cancellations.
- No shows will be billed half price to the card on-file.
- No shows for prepaid group events will not be refunded.
- Drivers must be available to their group and Bell Springs Winery staff throughout the entirety of their visit.
- Loud/disruptive groups will be asked to leave.
- Intoxicated guests will not be served and will be asked to leave. It is the driver’s responsibility to situate the individual in the van/bus or the entire group will need to leave.
- No outside alcohol is allowed on the property. If your group is drinking alcohol on the bus or van, it must stay on the bus or van - do not allow guests to disembark with alcoholic beverages - and drivers should remind guests of this policy upon arrival.
- Parking: you may drop off groups at the front door, but vans/limos/buses must move the vehicle to our oversize parking lot near the entrance of the winery.
- There is NO smoking/vaping ANYWHERE on our property. No exceptions.
If you have additional questions, you can email us at: email@example.com